Our guests’ well-being is important to us and we’re taking it very seriously. We are highly committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19. We review HSE and WHO guidelines regularly and we have put additional hygiene measures in place to protect you and us. The following measures have been put in place:
- We will ensure that proper hand etiquette is adhered to and provide hand sanitisers in public areas.
- Posters about proper hand hygiene, cough etiquette and social distancing are displayed.
- We have increased the frequency of preventative cleaning and disinfection in key areas, including hand-contact hotspots like door handles, to avoid cross contamination.
- In guest rooms we have removed all decorative cushions and other items, and will take extra time to deep clean rooms, disinfecting common touch points like remote controls, door handles and light switches.
- We have rearranged furniture to facilitate social distancing in common areas.
- We’re providing breakfast in the room wherever possible.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings from nations that have a high amount on active COVID-19 cases.
- We are taking temperature readings of our guests.
- We have installed a contactless payment option to avoid cash / card machine handling.
We are happy to answer any queries you may have. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us +353 98 43908.