For availability and rates please have a look at our booking page.
Historical Themed Bedrooms
Try our newly designed luxurious en suite bedrooms. These amazing themed bedrooms offer all the best in comfort and relaxation – a place to rest and experience the magic of Ferndale. Adults Only.
Breakfast is available from 9am to 11:00am. An example Breakfast Menu is available.
- If cancelled up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled later, the total price will be charged.
- In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Bookings with a non-refundable rate are charged at the time of the booking and can not be cancelled or changed.
- Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we do not currently accept guests from certain countries.
- In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’re taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other information.
Finding this place on Achill Island was a dream come true for us and since the day we arrived we have put all our love and care into the restoration of this beautiful house. As we added the finishing touches we always kept the comfort of our guests in mind. Each room contains the very essence of our forefathers as well as objects of sentimental value and eras gone by.
At Ferndale, you will find a luxurious and comfortable en suite bedroom which is always maintained to the highest standards. After a restful night’s sleep, you can enjoy a delicious breakfast in our dining room, overlooking the stunning Minaun Cliffs and Keel Strand. And rest assured, you will not be rushed out the door… at Ferndale you don’t have to leave your room until 1pm on the day of your departure.
Of course we have free Wi-Fi available in public areas and most of our rooms.
Whatever length of time you decide to stay at Ferndale, and whatever the season, you can look forward to a totally relaxing break.
We’d love to share our house – and Achill Island – with you! So contact us to enquire about booking your place at Ferndale.