We are delighted to announce that we have completed the Fáilte Ireland’s Infection Prevention Control for Tourism Business course and have received our Safety Charter accreditation.
Health and Hygiene Measures
- ongoing deep cleaning of all key touch points throughout our Bed and Breakfast.
- There is reminder COVID-19 informational signage throughout the Bed and Breakfast.
- There are hand sanitisers in public areas.
- To limit contact, we have removed all inessential reading & promotional material from public areas and have reviewed bedroom amenities.
- Our team are receiving ongoing briefings and training on enhanced operating & hygiene procedures.
- We are providing our team with appropriate Protective Equipment (PPE). Our team members will wear face masks where appropriate for your protection.
Procedures & Services
Arrival and Check-in
- As part of the pre-registration, we will require a contact phone number and email address for the lead guest in line with COVID-19 contact tracing guidelines.
- As part of the check-in process, we ask that all our guests pre-book their preferred breakfast and dinner times.
- On arrival, guests will be requested to sanitise their hands as they enter the building at the sanitising stations provided.
- Guests temperature will be taken on arrival by the reception team and recorded. Please note guests displaying a temperature of 38°C+, will unfortunately not be allowed to check-in.
- There is an opt-in cleaning service available, otherwise no one will enter your room during your stay.
- Bedroom amenities will be provided at check-in time. Any additional amenities required please contact our team.
- To ensure your safety, we have removed some in-room amenities to limit touch points i.e. reading materials, note pads, pencils.
- Our bedrooms are deep cleaned as per COVID-19 guidelines, with focus on all key touch points. All our bedding and towels are professionally laundered. Once the bedroom has been deep cleaned, it is inspected and approved by management before your arrival.
- Our housekeeping team will deep clean all key touch points regularly i.e. door handles.
- In line with COVID-19 etiquette, please wash your hands on a regular basis and avail of the hand sanitisers in public areas.
- We have temporarily modified some of our facilities to adhere to social distancing.
- To limit contact, all promotional material has been removed from public areas.
- There is reminder COVID-19 informational signage throughout the building.
All the above procedures and measures have been implemented with the health and safety of our guests and staff in mind, as this is our number one priority.
We would ask you, as our guest to please adhere to the following in the interest of the health and safety of us all:
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not travel.
- Please follow requests of our team members.
- If you have travelled from outside of Ireland, please advise our team prior arrival and we would request that you follow the EU traffic light travel system.
- Guests arriving from overseas countries are required to show that they have quarantined for 14 days (if required) or have a negative PCR test (not older than 72 hours) or have to prove full vaccination with full documentation.
- Northern Irish Citizens please show your COVID certificate (info on https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/coronavirus-covid-19-covid-certificate-ni-residents) on paper or app (https://covid-19.hscni.net/covidcert-ni-mobile-app)
- In line with Government recommendations and in the interest of safety of our guests and team, when moving within shared indoor spaces, we would request that face coverings are worn. Masks can be provided by our team.
- If at any stage during your stay you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19, please self-isolate inside your bedroom, contact your GP or the HSE on 1850 24 1850 and advise reception.
While COVID-19 has affected how we may do things your enjoyment is still always at the heart of everything we do.